How to sustain the work to support the implementation of new evaluation systems.Read More >
Student Success Act
Provisions relating to the evaluation of educational staff
Research conducted within the last ten years focused on issues related to current state priorities.
Improve Teaching And Learning
Engage Florida’s charter school educators in the “one vision – one voice” mission.
High Effect Size Strategies
Research-based instructional strategies that have the highest impact.
The HOW and WHY behind new evaluation systems for Florida Charter Schools.Learn >
Foundational Practices for Success: Teachers
Best practices for teachers wanting to improve instruction and be successful.Practice >
Foundational Practices for Success: Leaders
Best practices for leaders wanting to support teachers and improve instruction in their buildings.Grow >
- State Board of Education Approves New Florida Standards Read Article >February 18, 2014
- State Board of Education to Meet in Orlando Read Article >February 17, 2014
- Sunshine State Scholars Program Recognizes Florida's Top Stem Students Read Article >February 14, 2014
- Statement from Commissioner of Education Pam Stewart on Alberto Carvalho being Honored as National Superintendent of the Year Read Article >February 14, 2014
- FDOE Inspector General Earns Prestigious Accreditation Read Article >February 13, 2014