Process and Structure of Evaluation Systems
- Based on Growth and Development.
- System designed to make educators better at their work
- When adults improve at their work, student learning improves
- Research Frameworks.
- Behavioral approach v. Constructivist approach
- Marzano & Danielson
- Comprehensive approach in FL
- Mix of both
- Contemporary Research for Leaders
- Hattie, Robinson, Wallace Foundation, Kouzes & Posner
- Performance Indicators.
- Based on FEAPs (Teacher Evaluation)
- Based on FPLS (Leader Evaluation)
- Supporting Documents & Videos.
Danielson SBI Alignment Chart
The Charlotte Danielson Framework for Effective Teaching and Alignment to Standards-Based Instruction
Phase 1 Technical Assistance Workshop Agenda
Agenda for Phase 1 Regional Technical Assistance Workshops
FEAP Alignment Chart
Teacher Evaluation Systems Alignment: The Florida Educator Accomplished Practices (FEAPs), Robert Marzano, & Charlotte Danielson
Charter School Checklist
Checklist for Instructional Personnel and School Administrator Evaluation Systems
FEAPS Understanding SBE Rule 6A
Understanding SBE Rule 6A-5.065: The Florida Educator Accomplished Practices
High Effect Size Strategies
List of Indicators that have a Positive Impact on Student Learning Growth
Florida Research Frameworks
Definition and Description of Approved Research Frameworks for Evaluation
Marzano SBI Alignment Chart
The Florida State Model for Classroom Teacher Professional Learning and Evaluation and Alignment to Standards-Based Instruction
Data Analysis and Cause and Effect
Corresponding Handout for Data Analysis and Cause and Effect from Phase 4 Certification Training for Download and Use as Professional Development in Florida Charter Schools