Working Collaboratively with Peers in Professional Communities and/or Data Teams
- Common Purpose and Shared Understanding of the Work.
- Teacher teams have agreed upon routines and practices when doing their work
- Time together is purposeful and collaborative
- Clear targets and goals characterize the work
- Mastery of learning goals for all students served by the team is the focus
- The team expresses a shared ownership for all of their students
- Adherence to Schedules and Timelines.
- Teacher team time is valued as evidenced by people being on time and fully present
- Teachers fully engage in the entire meeting and contribute their best thinking equally
- Follow Through on Commitments.
- Teachers come to meeting prepared with work they agreed to complete at the previous meeting
- Teachers implement instructional strategies, administer common assessments, score student work and generally do what they agree to do in the meetings
- Supporting Documents & Videos.
Florida’s Common Language of Instruction
Alphabetical listing of Florida’s common language terms and definitions used to refine conversations and increase clarity
Marzano SBI Alignment Chart
The Florida State Model for Classroom Teacher Professional Learning and Evaluation and Alignment to Standards-Based Instruction
Danielson SBI Alignment Chart
The Charlotte Danielson Framework for Effective Teaching and Alignment to Standards-Based Instruction
Data Analysis and Cause and Effect
Corresponding Handout for Data Analysis and Cause and Effect from Phase 4 Certification Training for Download and Use as Professional Development in Florida Charter Schools
Certification Training Agenda
Agenda for Phase 4 Certification Trainings
High-Effect Size Practices & Teacher Evaluation
Presentation Slides for High-Effect Size Practices & Teacher Evaluation from Phase 4 Certification Training for Download and Use as Professional Development in Florida Charter Schools
Implementing High-Effect Size Strategies
Corresponding Handout for High-Effect Size Practices & Teacher Evaluation from Phase 4 Certification Training for Download and Use as Professional Development in Florida Charter Schools
High Effect Size Strategies
List of Indicators that have a Positive Impact on Student Learning Growth
Video of High School Principal Discussing Collaborative Teams.
Instructional Strategies- Force in Motion
Video of an Elementary Teacher Demonstrating High Effect Size Instructional Strategies.
High Performance Schools
Video of an Elementary School Teacher Speaking about School Success.
Strong Classroom Management
Video of a High School Teacher Discussing Engaging Teaching Strategies and Demonstrating a Chemistry Experiment